By using the Nurego web site (“The Website”), or all services of Nurego, Inc (“Nurego”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
This Terms of Service shall govern the access to and use of the proprietary software of Nurego, and usage of its functions as a service (SAAS). Nurego will provide this functionality through the Internet within a hosted server environment, application programming interface (API), mobile software applications, or other approved interface under the terms below (together with the Website, the “Service”).
Nurego reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.nurego.com/terms-of-service/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Nurego prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Nurego cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Nurego cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
6. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is considered adequate cancellation.
2. All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
Modifications to the Service
1. Nurego reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Nurego shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. You understand that Nurego uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Nurego service, or any other Nurego service.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Nurego Inc.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Nurego customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
6. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
7. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
8. If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Nurego Inc) of other Nurego customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
9. Nurego does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
10. You expressly understand and agree that Nurego shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Nurego has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
11. The failure of Nurego to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Nurego and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Nurego (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
12. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurego Inc. (“Nurego“) operates nurego.com and may operate other websites. It is Nurego policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Nurego collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Nurego purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Nurego visitors use its website. From time to time, Nurego may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Nurego also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on nurego.com blogs/sites. Nurego only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Nurego websites choose to interact with Nurego in ways that require Nurego to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Nurego gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at nurego.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Nurego are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Nurego collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Nurego. Nurego does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Nurego may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Nurego may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Nurego does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Nurego discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Nurego behalf or to provide services available at Nurego websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Nurego websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Nurego will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Nurego discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Nurego believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Nurego, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Nurego website and have supplied your email address, Nurego may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Nurego and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Nurego takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Nurego, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Nurego goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Nurego may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.